You may substitute strawberries and use strawberry jello and use any crust your family prefers.
They are all delicious!
- prepared pie crust, pastry, oreo, graham your choice
- 1 pkg
- 8 ounce cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 c
- powdered sugar
- 1 c
- 1 c
- 3 Tbsp
- 1 small
- box raspberry jello
- 4 c
- fresh or frozen raspberries, divided
How to Make Raspberry Pie
- 1Cream the powdered sugar and cream cheese until smooth and creamy. Spread on bottom of crust.
- 2Boil sugar, water and cornstarch until clear. Remove from heat. Add jello. Mix until jello dissolves, add 1 cup crushed berries and mix well, Cool about 20 minutes, then Pour over whole berries that you have placed over cream cheese layer.
- 3Top with cool whip before serving. Garnish with a berry if you want to.