Raspberry Lemon Cream Pie
Hope you like this one..
Original recipe by Kraft- photo by Kraft....
This recipe idea tweaked by me.
- 21 oz
- can raspberry pie filling
- 14 oz
- can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 c
- real lemon juice
- a few
- drops of yellow food coloring, optional
- 2 c
- heavy whipped topping, thawed (about a 9 oz. container)
- pie dough recipe for double crust pie , pre made or make your own
How to Make Raspberry Lemon Cream Pie
- 1If making in a 9x13-inch pan:
Make or use pre-made pie crust pastry for 2 crust pie. Spread on bottom and up sides of a 9x13- inch baking pan and bake according to directions.Cool.
Or use the 9-inch pie pan with pre-made pie crust and bake according to package directions.Cool
In a large bowl,combine the sweetened condensed milk, lemon juice and food coloring,if using. Fold in the thick whipped topping.
- 2For the 9-inch pie shell:
Spread 1/3 of the lemon mixture into the prepared pie crust, top with 1/2 the can of the raspberry pie filling(save remainder for another use). Spread remaining 2/3 lemon mixture . Chill thoroughly. Garnish as desired. I like using the raspberries, but like using chocolate curls too.
- 3For 9x13-inch baking pan:
Spread about 1/2 of the lemon mixture into the pre baked crust, top with the whole can of raspberry pie filling. Spread remaining lemon mixture on top.Chill thoroughly. Garnish as desired.