Raspberry Creme Tipsy Pie
That is the fun part of this recipe.
It's a hit with all my family!
Yummy, refreshing, and Easy!
- 2 c
- graham crackers, crushed
- 1/4 c
- butter, melted
- 2 box
- vanilla pudding - can use the new strawberry
- 2 1/2 c
- milk or evap
- 1 1/2 c
- fresh raspberries
- 2 - 3 oz
- wine of choice - can also use bourbon, for richer flavor
- 1 bottle
- choc sauce - any brand of choice
- 1/4 c
- sugar - honey
How to Make Raspberry Creme Tipsy Pie
- 2Mix the 2 small boxes of instant vanilla pudding with milk using only 2 1/2 Cups milk or evaporated milk mixed with water to make amount. Pudding will be very thick.
In separate bowl add raspberries,rinse under water, shake off excess water,mash w/ fork, add sugar, honey to taste, Stir to dissolve then add the 2 - 3 oz of wine or bourbon. Stir well mashing w/ fork till smooth.
Add 2/3 of Raspberry mixture to the pudding mixture stirring well. Pudding will still be very thick, stir till smooth.
Pour into prepared graham cracker crust.
For attraction I spooned a circle around edge of pie of raspberry mixture.
Save rest raspberry mix for garnish,presentation. Chill for 2 hours. Slice
When plating, Use swirls of Chocolate sauce on bottom of plate, add slice to plate, drizzle or spoon bit of tipsy sauce over pie, add fresh mint leaf.
* I also like to put this pie in the freezer for
1 - 2 hours till it becomes frosty.
It add a really awesome texture and makes it a great summer boost.
Like a raspberry dreamcycle pie
Hope you Enjoy..