Raspberry Cream Pie
Its a favorite of mine partly because I love raspberries, and partly because its easy to make for a potluck supper. :)
Everyone I share it with seems to like it as much as I do.
NOTE: Pie needs to chill in refrigerator for 6 hours before serving.
- 1 can(s)
- (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk (like eagle brand)
- 2/3 c
- frozen raspberry-lemonade concentrate
- (8 ounce) container whipped topping ( like cool whip)
- 1 1/2 c
- fresh or frozen raspberries
- (9 inch) graham cracker crust
How to Make Raspberry Cream Pie
- 1In a big mixing bowl, add the sweetened condensed milk and lemonade concentrate. Stir to mix well. Fold in the whipped topping. Spoon 1/2 cup raspberries into the bottom of the crust. Top with the filling mixture. Chill for 6 hours. Top with the remaining raspberries just before serving. Garnish with more whipped topping if desired.