Quick Peaches-N-Cream Pie
1graham cracker pie crust - i used the 2 extra serving size
1 pkg8 oz. cream cheese-softened
1 can(s)peach pie filling
1 jar(s)caramel ice cream topping
1 1/2 tspvanilla extract
How to Make Quick Peaches-N-Cream Pie
- I soften the cream cheese in a large mixing bowl in the microwave for about 30 seconds.
- Add the egg and vanilla and mix with mixer until smooth, add in the sugar and flour and mix well.
- Pour cream cheese mixture into graham cracker crust, and cover with foil... Bake in 350* oven for 30 minutes.
- Remove from oven; but leave oven on.. remove foil and spoon about 3-4 large soup spoonfuls of caramel over pie and spread around till even.
- Put pie filling on top and spread around evenly. Put back in oven; without the foil for 15 minutes. ( I sprinkle the top with cinnamon and sugar mixture) Remove from oven, cool and enjoy!! This also makes a great caramel apple pie!! Don't use the large can of pie filling.