- 2 c
- cold milk
- 2- 4oz pkg
- jell-o pumpkin spice flavored instant pudding
- 1/4 tsp
- ground cinnamon
- 1- 8 oz
- tub of cool whip
- honey maid graham pie crust (6 oz.)
How to Make Pumpkin Spice Pie
- 1Beat milk, both pudding mixes and cinnamon with wire whisk until well blended. Spread 1-1/2 cups onto bottom of crust.
- 2Add 1-1/2 cups of the cool whip to remaining pudding mixture; stir gently. Spoon over layer in crust; top with remaining cool whip.
- 3Refrigerate 1 hour..Store leftovers in refrigerator.