Pumpkin Pocket Pies
1sheet puff pastry
1 1/2 cpumpkin, canned or cooked
1/4 tspginger powder
1/2 cevaporated milk
1/4 csugar (or more if you want more sweetness)
How to Make Pumpkin Pocket Pies
- Defrost puff pastry. preheat oven to 350F
- Mix, egg, sugar, pumpkin, evaporated milk and spices together. Taste... if you want it sweeter adjust your sugar. Put in a pie dish and place in the preheated oven for 15 minutes. Remove from oven stir and place in fridge.
- Raise the temp of your oven to 425F. While pumpkin is cooling off in the fridge rollout your puff pastry and cut into 6 5 1/2 inch circles. You may need to patch the last few together. Place the circles on a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Remove cooled pumpkin from fridge and spoon out equal portions on to half the puff pastry circles. Fold over and seal by pressing the tines of a fork around the edges.
- Place in a 425F oven for 18 minutes.