Pumpkin Pie Tarts
If you are watching what you eat or what your family is eating these are a nice holiday dessert.
1 cbutter softened
6 ozcream cheese
15 ozpumpkin puree
15 oz package of vanilla instant pudding
2 tsppumpkin pie spices
18 oz container of cool whip
How to Make Pumpkin Pie Tarts
- For shells, cream butter, cream cheese and sugar; mix in flour to form a soft dough. Cover and refrigerate at least one hour or overnight.
- Shape dough into 1 1/4 inch balls; in an ungreased muffin pan shape them to the muffin tin. Poke shells several times with a fork, then bake at 450 degrees for 10-12 minutes until golden. Cool several minutes in pan, then completely on a rack. (If needed I reshape the tartlets immediately after baking.) You can dust the inside with powdered sugar if you wish, but you do not have to.
- For filling, mix pumpkin, dry pudding mix, milk, and spices. Fold in whipped topping
- Pipe filling into each shell. Use a large baggie if you do not have a piping bag and tips and just swirl.
- Keep refrigerated until ready to serve