Pumpkin Pie for Two
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
·pie pastry, prepared
1/2 cpumpkin puree
3 Tbspbrown sugar
1/2 tsppumpkin pie spice
3 Tbspevaporated milk
3 Tbspegg, or egg substitute
How to Make Pumpkin Pie for Two
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Place 2 4X1 3/8" tart pans(with removable bottoms) on baking sheet.
- Line pans with pie pastry.
- Mix together all ingredients until very smooth.
- Pour filling in tart pans.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes, until pies are set in the center.
- Remove to wire racks and let cool.