Pumpkin Pie Delite
- 9 inch graham cracker pie crust
- 1/2 c dark brown sugar, packed firm
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 can pumpkin puree (15 oz can)
- 1/4 to 1/2 t salt
- 1 quart pumpkin ice cream, let sit out to soften a bit (if pumpkin not available you can use vanilla)
- cool whip or whipped cream and additional cinnamon for topping
How to Make Pumpkin Pie Delite
- 1Mix all ingredients except ice cream well in a large bowl
- 2Now stir in ice cream.
- 3Spoon ice cream and pumpkin mixture into prepared graham cracker crust
- 4Cover with lid from crust or with plastic wrap and freeze until firm.
- 5Before serving decorate with whipped topping and sprinkle with a bit of cinnamon and enjoy a nice refreshing alternative to the traditional pumpkin pie.