How to Make Pumpkin Pie
- 1Pre-Heat oven to 350 degrees, along with 2 cookie sheets.
- 2Beat the eggs in a large bowl until they are foamy, set aside
- 3Beat the rest of the ingredients together blending well.
- 4Fold in the beaten eggs.
- 5Divide the filling amoung the three pie crust.
- 6Place the pie's in the oven on the pre-heated cookie
- 7Bake for 1 hour or until tooth pick comes out clean.
- 8Allow to cool to room temperature.
- 9Serve with vanilla Ice cream and some cool whip
- 10For two pies use only 6 eggs and keep the remaining ingredients the same.