How to Make Pumpkin Pie
- Pre-Heat oven to 350 degrees, along with 2 cookie sheets.
- Beat the eggs in a large bowl until they are foamy, set aside
- Beat the rest of the ingredients together blending well.
- Fold in the beaten eggs.
- Divide the filling amoung the three pie crust.
- Place the pie's in the oven on the pre-heated cookie
- Bake for 1 hour or until tooth pick comes out clean.
- Allow to cool to room temperature.
- Serve with vanilla Ice cream and some cool whip
- For two pies use only 6 eggs and keep the remaining ingredients the same.