By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1/2 cdark brown sugar, firmly packed
1 tspground cinnamon
1/4 tspground nutmeg
1/4 tspground ginger
1/4 tspground allspice
16 ozcan cooked pumpkin
14 ozcan evaporated milk
19 inch baked pie shell
How to Make Pumpkin Pie
- In a large mixing bowl combine all ingredients, except pastry shell, and beat until well combined.
- Pour pumpkin mixture into pastry shell.
- If there is too much filling for the shell, the remaining filling may be cooked in cups.
- Heat, uncovered, in microwave oven for 4 minutes or until edges begin to set.
- Carefully move the cooked portions toward the center.
- Heat, uncovered, in microwave oven an additional 6 minutes or until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Cool before serving.
- Variation: Heat 3 or 4 custard cups of filling, uncovered, 3 to 4 minutes or until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean.