Pumpkin Gingerbread Pie
- non stick cooking spray
- 1 c
- canned pumpkin
- 1/3 c
- 1 tsp
- pumpkin pie spices
- 1 medium
- egg, slightly beaten
- 1/2 c
- half and half or light cream
- 1 box
- 14.5 oz ginger bread mix
- whipped cream if desired
How to Make Pumpkin Gingerbread Pie
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Coat a 10 inch deep dish pie plate or an 8x8x2 inch baking dish with cooking spray, set aside.
- 2In a small bowl combine pumpkin, sugar and pumpkin pie spice, add egg and beat lightly with a fork just until combined. Gradually stir in half and half, mix well
- 3Prepare ginger bread mix according to the package directions.
pour batter into prepared pie plate or dish.
Lightly spoon pumpkin mixture over ginger bread, swirl gently using a table knife.Bake for 40-50 minutes or until a pick inserted into the gingerbread portion comes out clean
- 4serve warm or at room temperature with whipped cream