pumpkin dream pie
- 2 c
- ginger snaps, crushed
- 3 Tbsp
- granulated sugar
- 6 Tbsp
- butter, melted
- 2 pkg
- dream whip topping mix
- 2 3/4 c
- cold milk, divided
- 1 tsp
- 2 pkg
- (3.9 oz) pumpkin flavored jello instant pudding mix
How to Make pumpkin dream pie
- 1preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2for crust....
combine cookie crumbs , sugar and melted butter in a bowl. (you can use margarine, yuk, if you want too.)
- 3butter or spray a 9" pie pan. i'm using a clear glass deep dish pie pan.
- 4pour crumb mixture into pie pan. press with fingers to spread the crumbs evenly on the bottom and up the sides of the pan. try to smooth the top edge.
- 5bake for 10 minutes. allow to cool completely before filling.
- 6for the filling.....
beat the topping mix, 1 cup of milk and vanilla with electric mixer at high speed 6 min or till stiff peaks form. (whole milk works best)
- 7add remaining milk and pudding mixes. beat on lowest speed till blended. then, beat on high 2 min, scrape bowl as needed. mix till no white streaks seen. pour into cooled crust.
- 8refrigerate 4 hours till chilled and firm.