pumpkin dream pie
2 cginger snaps, crushed
3 Tbspgranulated sugar
6 Tbspbutter, melted
2 pkgdream whip topping mix
2 3/4 ccold milk, divided
2 pkg(3.9 oz) pumpkin flavored jello instant pudding mix
How to Make pumpkin dream pie
- preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- for crust....
combine cookie crumbs , sugar and melted butter in a bowl. (you can use margarine, yuk, if you want too.)
- butter or spray a 9" pie pan. i'm using a clear glass deep dish pie pan.
- pour crumb mixture into pie pan. press with fingers to spread the crumbs evenly on the bottom and up the sides of the pan. try to smooth the top edge.
- bake for 10 minutes. allow to cool completely before filling.
- for the filling.....
beat the topping mix, 1 cup of milk and vanilla with electric mixer at high speed 6 min or till stiff peaks form. (whole milk works best)
- add remaining milk and pudding mixes. beat on lowest speed till blended. then, beat on high 2 min, scrape bowl as needed. mix till no white streaks seen. pour into cooled crust.
- refrigerate 4 hours till chilled and firm.