Pumpkin Cheesecake Pie
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 1 (9 inch) prepared pie crust
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 pinch ground cloves
How to Make Pumpkin Cheesecake Pie
- 1Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C).
- 2In a large bowl, combine cream cheese, sugar and vanilla. Beat until smooth.
- 3Blend in eggs one at a time.
- 4Remove 1 cup of batter and spread into bottom of crust; set aside.
- 5Add pumpkin, cinnamon, cloves and nutmeg to the remaining batter and stir gently until well blended. Carefully spread over the batter in the crust.
- 6Bake in preheated oven for 35 to 40 minutes, or until center is almost set.
- 7Allow to cool, then refrigerate for 3 hours or overnight. Cover with whipped topping before serving.