Pumpkin Cheesecake Pie
·2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
·1/2 cup white sugar
·1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
·1 (9 inch) prepared pie crust
·1/2 cup pumpkin puree
·1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
·1 pinch ground cloves
How to Make Pumpkin Cheesecake Pie
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C).
- In a large bowl, combine cream cheese, sugar and vanilla. Beat until smooth.
- Blend in eggs one at a time.
- Remove 1 cup of batter and spread into bottom of crust; set aside.
- Add pumpkin, cinnamon, cloves and nutmeg to the remaining batter and stir gently until well blended. Carefully spread over the batter in the crust.
- Bake in preheated oven for 35 to 40 minutes, or until center is almost set.
- Allow to cool, then refrigerate for 3 hours or overnight. Cover with whipped topping before serving.