Pumpkin Cheese Cake
★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 3 pkg
- cream chees softened
- 2/3 c
- 2 tsp
- pumpkin spice or cinnamon
- jumbo eggs or use 3 large
- 15 oz
- pumpkin pie (do not use pie mix)
- large gramcracker pie crust
How to Make Pumpkin Cheese Cake
- 1Heat oven 350 degrees
beat cream cheese, add sugar and beat until combined
- 2add sugar a little at a time and blend well.
Add 1 egg at a time blending between each one.
Add pumpkin and spices
- 3Pour into pie shell and smooth the edges. Sprinkle some spice on top of pie.
Place on tray and bake in oven for 1 hour. This pie is done when knife comes out clean from center.
Set on cooling rack to cool, refrigerate for 24 hours.