POO NA POO
- egg whites
- 1 c
- 1 tsp
- baking powder
- 1 tsp
- ritz crackers
- 1/2 c
- walnuts or pecans
- 1-20 oz
- crushed pineapple
- 1-8 oz
- softened philly cream cheese
- 1 pkg
- dream whip - it has 2 envelopes inside use both follow directions on box
How to Make POO NA POO
Beat egg whites until fluffy
Add sugar, beat again
Add baking powder, vanilla beat together
Crush up Ritz crackers with rolling pin and fold into egg white mixture.
Prepare 9x13 pan (butter pan/and sides well)
Preheat oven 350 degrees
Layer bottom of pan with crust mixture
Bake 30 minutes or until golden brown
Cool crust on rack.
- 3Make both packages of Dream Whip according to box directions
- 4Mix crushed pineapple and Philly cream cheese together, lightly FOLD IN dream whip
Place this mixture on top of COMPLETELY COOLED crust.
- 5Refrigerate at least 2 hours but it is best if you refrigerate overnight.