Pizza Dolce (Italian Sweet Pie)
ps: I've tried making this with low fat ricotta and egg whites. Didn't work. Sometimes you just have to go with it - calories and all. ;-)
- 3 lb
- whole milk ricotta cheese
- 1 c
- 1 Tbsp
- 1 tsp
- 1/2 c
- semi sweet chocolate chips
How to Make Pizza Dolce (Italian Sweet Pie)
- 1Combine all ingredients in large bowl and mix well.
- 2Pour into a greased 9 x 13 inch pan or two 10 inch rounds.
- 3Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour to 1 hour and 15 minutes (until top is golden.) Start checking after an hour.
- 4Let cool completely. (You can make this ahead and keep in frig.)
- 5Cut into squares and arrange on plate (if baked in pan) or if you baked in the two rounds, serve like you would a pie. Enjoy!