Pink Lemonade Pie
★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 1 1/2 c
- finely crushed graham crackers
- 1/3 c
- melted butter
- 3 Tbsp
- 1 qt
- vanilla ice cream, softened
- 6 oz
- frozen pink lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 4 oz
- frozen whipped topping, thawed
How to Make Pink Lemonade Pie
- 1Heat oven to 350 degrees. In a medium bowl, mix crust ingredients. Press into pie plate. Bake 8-10 minutes until golden brown. Cool.
- 2In a large bowl, mix ice cream, lemonade, and whipped topping. Spoon into cool crust.
- 3Freeze until firm, about 4 hours. Let stand at room temperature a few minutes before cutting.