Pink Lemonade Pie
I think I am going to try other flavors of the concentrate mix. I bet orange concentrate would taste just like a dreamsicle! Or Margarita with a pretzel crust.
- 1 qt
- vanilla ice cream softened
- 1/2 can(s)
- of the 12oz size, frozen pink lemonade concentrate, thawed (
- 4 oz container of frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 2-3 dash(es)
- drops of red food coloring (optional)
- 1 1/2 c
- finely crushed graham crackers (about 20 squares)
- 1/3 c
- butter, melted
- 3 Tbsp
GRAHAM CRACKER CRUST
How to Make Pink Lemonade Pie
- 1First you want to make your crust, or you can buy one from the store, what ever you choose.
To make crust, mix crushed graham cracker crumbs with the butter and sugar. Press in the bottom and up the side of the pie pan. Bake 8 to 10 minutes, or until golden brown. Let cool.
- 2Mix your ice cream, lemonade concentrate and whipped topping and a few drops of red food coloring in a large bowl. Mound your ice cream mixture in the crust. Freeze for 4 hours or until firm. Let the pie sit at room temperature for a few minutes before cutting.