★★★★★ 2 votes5
- 1 - 8 oz can(s)
- frozen pink lemonade
- 1 - 8 oz
- tub cool whip
- 1 can(s)
- sweetened condensed milk
- 1 - 15 oz can(s)
- red sour pitted cherries
- 1 c
- red food coloring drops
- 9 - in graham cracker pie crust
How to Make Pink Lemonade Pie # 2
- 1Open and drain can of cherries. Then put cherries and sugar in bowl. Mix well and let sit.
- 2Thaw pink lemonade.
- 3Thaw cool whip.
- 4Mix togeter pink lemonade, cool whip, sweetened condensed milk.
- 5Drain cherries and sugar mixture as much as you can. Then add to the lemonade mixture. Mix well.
- 6Add drops of red food coloring and mix well. Keep adding red food coloring until you get the desired color of pink.
- 7Pour mixture into graham cracker pie crust. Put into fridge for a couple of hours and serve.