★★★★★ 2 votes5
1 - 8 oz can(s)frozen pink lemonade
1 - 8 oztub cool whip
1 can(s)sweetened condensed milk
1 - 15 oz can(s)red sour pitted cherries
·red food coloring drops
19 - in graham cracker pie crust
How to Make Pink Lemonade Pie # 2
- Open and drain can of cherries. Then put cherries and sugar in bowl. Mix well and let sit.
- Thaw pink lemonade.
- Thaw cool whip.
- Mix togeter pink lemonade, cool whip, sweetened condensed milk.
- Drain cherries and sugar mixture as much as you can. Then add to the lemonade mixture. Mix well.
- Add drops of red food coloring and mix well. Keep adding red food coloring until you get the desired color of pink.
- Pour mixture into graham cracker pie crust. Put into fridge for a couple of hours and serve.