Pineapple Cloud Pie
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 3 c
- kellogg's rice krispies cereal
- 1/4 c
- brown sugar, firmly packed
- 6 Tbsp
- light corn syrup
- 1 pkg
- cream cheese (8 oz), softened
- 1 c
- powdered sugar
- 1 can(s)
- crushed pineapple (8 oz), drained
- 1 c
- whipped topping, thawed
How to Make Pineapple Cloud Pie
- 1Combine Rice Krispies cereal, brown sugar, and corn syrup. Mix well. Press mixture evenly and firmly in bottom and on sides of 9-inch pan coated with cooking spray. Chill in refrigerator.
- 2In large mixing bowl, beat cream cheese and powdered sugar until smooth.
- 3Stir in pineapple.
- 4Fold in whipped topping.
- 5Pour mixture into chilled crust. Freeze about 3 hours or until firm.
- 6Remove from freezer 10 minutes before serving. Serve garnished with maraschino cherries, if desired.