- 1 can
- 20 oz unsweetened crushed pineapple
- 2 med
- firm bananas, cut into 1/4-in slices
- 4 oz
- cream cheese, room temperature
- 4 tsp
- 2 cups
- whipped topping,divided
- graham cracker pie crust
- maraschino cherries,halved
- 2 tbsp
- chopped walnuts,toasted
How to Make "Pina Colada Tropical Pie"
- 1Drain pineapple,reserving juice.place sliced bananas in juice;set aside.in a small bowl,beat the cream cheese,sugar and tbsp.reserved pineapple juice until smooth.fold in 1/4 cup whipped topping.
- 2drain bananas.arrange half of bananas in bottom of crust.carefully spread with cream cheese mixture.top with pineapple,remaining bananas and whipped topping.garnish with cherries and walnuts,refrigerate for 4 hours.