Pina Colada Pie
Most ingredients are likely in your cupboard. Whip it up and enjoy the light tropical flavouring, the secret is in the sour cream. If you choose to use a light sour cream as I have just adjust by reducing some of the pineapple juices and it will set fine. ENJOY!!
- 1 g
- graham cracker crust, store bought or homemade
- 2 box
- large, 92gm instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 c
- sour cream
- 2 can(s)
- pineapple, crushed 400 ml
- 1 l
- frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 c
- coconut shredded
- 1/3 c
- toasted coconut
How to Make Pina Colada Pie
- 2Pour into prepared graham crust and spread evenly
- 3Place in refrigerator and chill until set, 30 - 40 min.
- 4Toast remaining 1/3 C coconut until lightly golden
- 5Remove pie from fridge and gently spread thawed whipped topping over the pie. Sprinkle with cooled toasted coconut and return to fridge until set.