☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 1/4 call purpose flour
3-4 Tbspcold water
How to Make Pie Crust
- Add flour and salt to a mixing bowl.
- Cut cold shortening into flour with pasty mixer or fork.
- Make a well in the center of flour/shortening mixture and add water a little at a time, stirring in between additions. When flour and water start coming together, form into a ball, wrap in plastic and refrigerate for a minimum of one hour.
- Lightly flour the surface. Roll out pie dough to the size of your pie plate. Place dough in plate then cut off the excess dough.
- If pie recipe requires a baked crust, bake at 450 degrees 10-12 minutes.