☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 1 1/4 c
- all purpose flour
- 1\4 tsp
- 1/3 c
- 3-4 Tbsp
- cold water
How to Make Pie Crust
- 1Add flour and salt to a mixing bowl.
- 2Cut cold shortening into flour with pasty mixer or fork.
- 3Make a well in the center of flour/shortening mixture and add water a little at a time, stirring in between additions. When flour and water start coming together, form into a ball, wrap in plastic and refrigerate for a minimum of one hour.
- 4Lightly flour the surface. Roll out pie dough to the size of your pie plate. Place dough in plate then cut off the excess dough.
- 5If pie recipe requires a baked crust, bake at 450 degrees 10-12 minutes.