How to Make pie crust
- 1Pre heat your oven to 450 degrees
- 2Mix the ingredients together using a wooden spoon.
Kneed on a lightly floured surface. Form into a ball.
- 3Roll the dough out between two sheets of wax paper.
After you have rolled it out, take off top sheet and invert a pie plate on the dough. Carefully pick up the side edges and flip the dough right into the pie plate.
- 4Pop it in the oven and bake for about 10 minutes, check for a nice golden color.
Let cool and fill with your favoite pie filling.
- 5Note: If making for a fruit filled pie, double the recipe and separate to form two balls, roll and fill. Bake as you would for a double crust fruit filled pie.