Phebe's Pumpkin Pie
1 can(s)30 oz. pumpkin not pumpkin pie filling
1 cevaporated milk
1 1/2 csugar
1 tspground ginger
1/4 tspallspice, ground
2pie crust shells
How to Make Phebe's Pumpkin Pie
1. This recipe makes TWO pies!!!
2. Use frozen pie shells, refridgerated pie crust or make your own.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Combine all filling ingredients in a large bowl or mixer. Blend thoroughly.
- Divide filling between crusts. Place both in oven so heat can flow around them. Bake 15 minutes. Reduce heat to 350 degrees and bake for 1 hour, rotating pies after 30 minutes. Check crusts at 30 minutes and cover them if getting too brown.
- Pies are done when toothpick inserted at center comes out clean. Cool on wire racks.