Phebe's Pumpkin Pie
- 1 can(s)
- 30 oz. pumpkin not pumpkin pie filling
- 1 c
- evaporated milk
- 1 1/2 c
- 1 Tbsp
- 2 tsp
- 1 tsp
- ground ginger
- 1/4 tsp
- allspice, ground
- 1 tsp
- pie crust shells
How to Make Phebe's Pumpkin Pie
1. This recipe makes TWO pies!!!
2. Use frozen pie shells, refridgerated pie crust or make your own.
- 2Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- 3Combine all filling ingredients in a large bowl or mixer. Blend thoroughly.
- 4Divide filling between crusts. Place both in oven so heat can flow around them. Bake 15 minutes. Reduce heat to 350 degrees and bake for 1 hour, rotating pies after 30 minutes. Check crusts at 30 minutes and cover them if getting too brown.
- 5Pies are done when toothpick inserted at center comes out clean. Cool on wire racks.