Peppermint Bark Cheesecake Pie
How to Make Peppermint Bark Cheesecake Pie
- 1Remove candy canes from wrappers and place into cream overnight or until they are fully dissolved.
- 2Melt butter and combine with cookie crumbs, press into pie pan.
- 3Whip cream until it forms peaks.
- 4Beat together cream cheese and sweetened condensed milk until creamy. If you want you can add extra crumbled candy canes at this point.
- 5Gently fold whipped cream into cream cheese mixture.
- 6Sprinkle chopped peppermint bark over bottom of crust.
- 7Add filling to crust and freeze at least 6 hours. Store in freezer.