Peppermint Bark Cheesecake Pie
1 1/2 coreo cookie crumbs
2 1/4 cheavy whipping cream
12-15full sized candy canes
1 pkgcream cheese (8 oz), room temperature.
1 can(s)sweetened condensed milk (14 oz)
1 cpeppermint bark, chopped
How to Make Peppermint Bark Cheesecake Pie
- Remove candy canes from wrappers and place into cream overnight or until they are fully dissolved.
- Melt butter and combine with cookie crumbs, press into pie pan.
- Whip cream until it forms peaks.
- Beat together cream cheese and sweetened condensed milk until creamy. If you want you can add extra crumbled candy canes at this point.
- Gently fold whipped cream into cream cheese mixture.
- Sprinkle chopped peppermint bark over bottom of crust.
- Add filling to crust and freeze at least 6 hours. Store in freezer.