PEGGI'S FLAKY PIE CRUST
Peggi Anne Tebben
How to Make PEGGI'S FLAKY PIE CRUST
- 1Combine flour & salt in medium size bowl. Cut in the Crisco with pastry cutter.
- 2Mix the water , vinegar & egg, by hand in seperate bowl.
- 3Add both mixtures together & combine until it forms a ball.
- 4Divide ball into 2 equal parts & roll one out at a time on floured board. Place in pie shell & repeat with top crust.
- 5After putting desired filling in pie, place top crust on pie & flute around edges. Cut slits in top crust to vent & brush with butter. Sprinkle with sugar & bake according to your pie instructions.
- 6For pre baked crust: poke the bottom of crust with fork several times & bake @ 425° for 18-20 minutes.