Pecan Pie Make Over
- puff pastry sheet, thawed, cut into four rectangle sheets. refreeze the other two rectangle pieces
- 4 Tbsp
- karo syurp
- 4 tsp
- dark brown sugar
- 8 Tbsp
- pecans, in pieces, divided
- 8 oz
- mascarpone cream cheese, soften
- 2 Tbsp
- 4 Tbsp
- sweet chocolate chips
How to Make Pecan Pie Make Over
- 1Preheat oven to 350. Spray a cookie sheet with oil. lay your puff pastery shapes on sheet, prick each sheet with a fork about three times. Bake five minutes
- 2Spread a tablespoon of syurp on each rectangle sheet, then sprinkle with a teaspoon of sugar.
- 3Next spread a tablespoon of pecans on each pastery. Place back into oven and bake 10 minutes longer or until pastery is lightly brown. Also in a oven safe dish place the other 4 tablespoons of pecans in oven and toast about 3 to 4 minutes.
- 4In a medium bowl add the cheese and nutella. Stir to combine. Set aside while pastery cools and the pecans cool.
- 5When cooled divide the cheese mixture and spread onto each pie pastery. Top with a tablespoon of chocolate chips, and a tablespoon of toasted pecans. Chill for 30 minutes.