Pecan Pie Make Over
·puff pastry sheet, thawed, cut into four rectangle sheets. refreeze the other two rectangle pieces
4 Tbspkaro syurp
4 tspdark brown sugar
8 Tbsppecans, in pieces, divided
8 ozmascarpone cream cheese, soften
4 Tbspsweet chocolate chips
How to Make Pecan Pie Make Over
- Preheat oven to 350. Spray a cookie sheet with oil. lay your puff pastery shapes on sheet, prick each sheet with a fork about three times. Bake five minutes
- Spread a tablespoon of syurp on each rectangle sheet, then sprinkle with a teaspoon of sugar.
- Next spread a tablespoon of pecans on each pastery. Place back into oven and bake 10 minutes longer or until pastery is lightly brown. Also in a oven safe dish place the other 4 tablespoons of pecans in oven and toast about 3 to 4 minutes.
- In a medium bowl add the cheese and nutella. Stir to combine. Set aside while pastery cools and the pecans cool.
- When cooled divide the cheese mixture and spread onto each pie pastery. Top with a tablespoon of chocolate chips, and a tablespoon of toasted pecans. Chill for 30 minutes.