Pecan Pie for Two
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
·pie pastry, prepared
1/4 clight corn syrup
2 tspbutter, melted
1/2 tspvanilla extract
1/2 cpecan halves
How to Make Pecan Pie for Two
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Place 2 4x1 3/8" tart pans (with removable bottoms) on baking sheet.
- Whisk together sugar, egg, corn syrup, butter and vanilla until smooth.
- Place pastry in pans.
- Arrange pecans on top of pastry. Pour filling evenly over pecans.
- Bake 30 minutes, or until set.
- Transfer tarts to wire rack and cool completely. Remove from outer pan.