☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 1 c
- 3 Tbsp
- butter, melted
- 1/2 c
- dark corn syrup
- large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 1/2 c
- pecan halves
- 2 Tbsp
- 1/8 tsp
- (9 inch) deep dish pie shell, unbaked
How to Make Pecan Pie
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- 2Add all ingredients together in a mixing bowl and stir lightly just until blended with a wooden spoon.
- 3Pour into pie shell and bake for 10 minutes.
- 4Reduce heat to 350 degrees and bake for 25 minutes or until set.
- 5Cool on wire rack for 2 hours before serving.