Pecan Fudge Pie
Blue Ribbon Recipe
This pie is a chocolate pecan lovers dream. The center is nice gooey and you get a great crunch from the pecans. Serve warm with a dollop of whipped cream... heavenly! The Test Kitchen
- unbaked pie crust
- 4 oz
- package of sweet cooking German chocolate
- 1/4 c
- 14 oz
- can of Eagle Brand condensed milk
- 1/2 c
- hot water
- eggs, well beaten
- 1/8 tsp
- 1 tsp
- vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 c
- pecan halves
How to Make Pecan Fudge Pie
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2In a medium saucepan, over low heat, melt chocolate and butter; remove from heat and set aside.
- 3Mix together beaten eggs and Eagle Brand milk; stir in salt and vanilla. Add the chocolate/butter mixture.
- 4Add 3/4 cup of the pecans and push down into filling. Pour into unbaked pie crust.
- 5Next, add remaining pecans to top of pie.
- 6Bake 40 to 45 minutes or until center is set. Cool slightly. Serve with a dollop of whipped cream if you desire! Refrigerate leftovers.