Pecan Fudge Pie
Blue Ribbon Recipe
This pie is a chocolate pecan lovers dream. The center is nice gooey and you get a great crunch from the pecans. Serve warm with a dollop of whipped cream... heavenly! The Test Kitchen
1unbaked pie crust
4 ozpackage of sweet cooking German chocolate
14 ozcan of Eagle Brand condensed milk
1/2 chot water
2eggs, well beaten
1 tspvanilla extract
1 1/2 cpecan halves
How to Make Pecan Fudge Pie
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a medium saucepan, over low heat, melt chocolate and butter; remove from heat and set aside.
- Mix together beaten eggs and Eagle Brand milk; stir in salt and vanilla. Add the chocolate/butter mixture.
- Add 3/4 cup of the pecans and push down into filling. Pour into unbaked pie crust.
- Next, add remaining pecans to top of pie.
- Bake 40 to 45 minutes or until center is set. Cool slightly. Serve with a dollop of whipped cream if you desire! Refrigerate leftovers.