☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
·9 inch unbaked pie crest
·8 ounce package cream cheese, softened
·4 eggs, divided
·3/4 cup sugar, divided
·2 teaspoon vanilla, divided
·1/4 teaspoon salt
·1-1/4 cup chopped pecans
·1 cup light corn syrup
How to Make Pecan Cheesecake Pie
- Fit pie crust into a 9 inch pie plate according to package directions - fold edges under and crimp.
- Beat cream cheese, 1 egg, 1/2 cup sugar, 1 teaspoon vanilla and 1/4 teaspoon salt at medium speed with an electric mixer until smooth.
- Pour cream cheese mixture into pie crust and sprinkle evenly with chopped pecans.
- Whisk together corn syrup and remaining 3 eggs, 1/4 cup sugar and 1 teaspoon vanilla.
Pour mixture over pecans.
- Place pie on a baking sheet, Bake at 350 degrees on lowest oven rack for 50 to 55 minutes or until pie is set.
- Cool on a wire rack one hour or until completely cool.
- Serve immediately or cover and chill up to 2 days.