☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 9 inch unbaked pie crest
- 8 ounce package cream cheese, softened
- 4 eggs, divided
- 3/4 cup sugar, divided
- 2 teaspoon vanilla, divided
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1-1/4 cup chopped pecans
- 1 cup light corn syrup
How to Make Pecan Cheesecake Pie
- 1Fit pie crust into a 9 inch pie plate according to package directions - fold edges under and crimp.
- 2Beat cream cheese, 1 egg, 1/2 cup sugar, 1 teaspoon vanilla and 1/4 teaspoon salt at medium speed with an electric mixer until smooth.
- 3Pour cream cheese mixture into pie crust and sprinkle evenly with chopped pecans.
- 4Whisk together corn syrup and remaining 3 eggs, 1/4 cup sugar and 1 teaspoon vanilla.
Pour mixture over pecans.
- 5Place pie on a baking sheet, Bake at 350 degrees on lowest oven rack for 50 to 55 minutes or until pie is set.
- 6Cool on a wire rack one hour or until completely cool.
- 7Serve immediately or cover and chill up to 2 days.