Peanut Butter Pie (w/Dark Chocolate Icing)
The pudding mixture can also be served as a pudding, with the frosting drizzled over it. Yummy!
2regular or chocolate graham cracker pie crusts
1large box vanilla instant pudding
2 1/2 cmilk
1 ccreamy peanut butter
1 cwhipped topping
1 can(s)dark chocolate frosting
4regular size chocolate peanut butter cups (cut or broken into pieces)
How to Make Peanut Butter Pie (w/Dark Chocolate Icing)
- Combine pudding mix and milk in large bowl. Use wire whisk to blend well. Let stand for a few minutes to set up.
- Whisk in peanut butter and blend well.
- Stir whipped topping into peanut butter pudding. Use large spoon to blend evenly.
- Spoon 1/2 pudding mixture into each pie crust.
- Take top and silver liner cover off of frosting tub. Microwave frosting (in tub) for 60 seconds. (Depending on microwave heating, tub could be warm. Handle with care!)
- Pour 1/2 of frosting over each pie. Slant pie to cover completely with frosting. (Be careful not to use knife or spoon to spread frosting unless you want a marble effect.)
- Refrigerate several hours before serving.