Peanut Butter Pie (w/Dark Chocolate Icing)
The pudding mixture can also be served as a pudding, with the frosting drizzled over it. Yummy!
★★★★★ 1 vote5
- regular or chocolate graham cracker pie crusts
- large box vanilla instant pudding
- 2 1/2 c
- 1 c
- creamy peanut butter
- 1 c
- whipped topping
- 1 can(s)
- dark chocolate frosting
- regular size chocolate peanut butter cups (cut or broken into pieces)
How to Make Peanut Butter Pie (w/Dark Chocolate Icing)
- 2Combine pudding mix and milk in large bowl. Use wire whisk to blend well. Let stand for a few minutes to set up.
- 3Whisk in peanut butter and blend well.
- 4Stir whipped topping into peanut butter pudding. Use large spoon to blend evenly.
- 5Spoon 1/2 pudding mixture into each pie crust.
- 6Take top and silver liner cover off of frosting tub. Microwave frosting (in tub) for 60 seconds. (Depending on microwave heating, tub could be warm. Handle with care!)
- 7Pour 1/2 of frosting over each pie. Slant pie to cover completely with frosting. (Be careful not to use knife or spoon to spread frosting unless you want a marble effect.)
- 9Refrigerate several hours before serving.