PEANUT BUTTER PIE(S)
I've never made it with crunchy peanut butter, but I don't know why it wouldn't work . . .
- 8-ounce package of cream cheese, softened
- 1 c
- creamy peanut butter
- 1 1/2 c
- confectioners' sugar
- 16-ounce container whipped topping, thawed
- ready-made pie crusts (your choice)
How to Make PEANUT BUTTER PIE(S)
- 1In mixer, blend together soften cream cheese and peanut butter.
- 2Slowly add sifted confectioners' sugar. Slowly beat until all ingredients are blended.
- 3FOLD IN entire 16-ounce container of thawed whipped topping. Pour into pie crusts and freeze until needed.