- 4 large
- graham cracker squares
- 3 Tbsp
- butter, melted
- 1/2 c
- mini chocolate chips, divided, plus more for garnish
- 1/4 c
- peanut butter
- 7 oz
- (1/2 can) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 tsp
- lemon juice
- 1 c
- heavy cream
- 2 Tbsp
How to Make Peanut Butter Pie (for two)
- 1Preheat oven to 350*
In food processor, grind the graham cracker squares into fine crumbs. Place crumbs into a medium bowl and add melted butter. Stir with fork.
- 2In food processor, grind mini chocolate chips and add to graham cracker mixture. Press graham cracker mixture onto bottom and up sides of 2 tart pans (4 1/2" pans). Bake for 7 minutes. Place tarts in freezer for 10 minutes to cool.
- 3In large bowl, mix your heavy cream with sugar until light and fluffy, freeze until ready to use.
- 4In medium bowl, add peanut butter, sweetened condensed milk, and lemon juice and mix with beater until all ingredients are well blended. Add the remainder 1/4 cups of mini chocolate chips. Fold into whipped cream.
- 5Fill tart pans with peanut butter mixture. Garnish with mini chocolate chips. Keep chilled until ready to serve.