Peanut Butter Pie
Mary R Morris
- 1 cup of creamy peanut butter
- 1-8oz pkg of cream cheese
- 1/2 cup of sugar
- 1-12 oz container of cool whip
- 1-graham cracker keebler pie crust ( i use the extra 2 serving size)
How to Make Peanut Butter Pie
- 1Beat together the Peanut Butter ,Cream Cheese and sugar untill well mixed.Gently FOLD in 3 Cup's of Cool Whip.
- 2Spoon peanut butter mixture in to the graham cracker crust and bring mixture to the edges of the pie crust.Spread remaning Cool Whip over the peanut butter mixture in the pie shell..Chill well before serving .Note,I will chop a few peanuts and sprinkle over the top if I am taking the pie somewhere,to let them know it has peanut butter in it for those who have a problem with nuts........Personal note this pie does Freeze well.Not that my husband ever let's it get to the freezer.