Peanut Butter Pie
- oreo crust or chocolate graham cracker crust
- 8 oz
- cream cheese, room temperature for easier beating
- 1/2 c
- plus one tbsp creamy peanut butter divided
- 1 box
- vanilla instant pudding
- 2 1/2 c
- whipped topping, thawed divided
- squares of baking chocolate
- 1 c
- cold milk
How to Make Peanut Butter Pie
- 1Beat cream cheese and 1/2 peanut butter until well blended. Add milk and dry pudding mix, mix well. Mix in one cup of whipped topping. Spoon into crust and refrigerate until ready for topping.
- 2For topping, microwave remaining whipped topping and chocolate squares until chocolate is completely melted(stir at about 1 minute to help chocolate melt).
- 3Spread chocolate mixture over layer in crust. Melt remaining peanut butter for 30 seconds and drizzle over pie. Refrigerate for about 2-4 hours or until firm. Enjoy!