Peanut Butter Pie
- 1 pkg
- 8 oz cream cheese-softened
- 1/2 c
- 1/2 c
- peanut butter, creamy
- 1 tsp
- vanilla extract
- 9 inch graham cracker pie crust
- small carton (about 1 cup) heavy whipping cream
- cool whip* (whipped topping)
- cocktail peanuts
- hershey's* chocolate syrup
How to Make Peanut Butter Pie
- 1In a mixer, whip the whipping cream until soft peaks form. Set aside in refrigerator.
- 2Combine cream cheese and sugar beating well on medium speed with an electric mixer. Add peanut butter and vanilla mixing well.
- 3Fold the whipped cream into the peanut butter mixture.
Spoon into the pie crust. Chill at least 3 hours. (better if can chill overnight).
- 4Serve pie and let each guest decide what garnishes they want on their slice. Trust me--they will want all three. :-)