PEANUT BUTTER PIE
- 8 oz
- cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 c
- crunchy peanut butter
- 16 oz
- frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 1/2 c
- confectioner's sugar, sifted
- graham cracker pie crust, 8"
- 1 can(s)
- (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 2 oz
- semi-sweet baking chocolate
- 1 stick
- unsalted butter, slightly softened
- 1 tsp
- vanilla extract
How to Make PEANUT BUTTER PIE
- 1In a large mixing bowl with the electric mixture on medium speed, beat the cream cheese and peanut butter until smooth.
- 2Beat in the whipped topping and confectioner's sugar.
- 3Pour into pie shell and smooth the top. Cover lightly and freeze overnight.
- 4When ready to serve, melt the chocolate and sweetened condensed milk in a double boiler over lightly simmering water. When well combined, remove from heat and add the butter and vanilla. Lightly stir until the butter is melted.
- 5Serve the warm chocolate sauce with the frozen peanut butter pie.