PEANUT BUTTER PIE
★★★★★ 2 votes5
8 ozcream cheese, room temperature
1 ccrunchy peanut butter
16 ozfrozen whipped topping, thawed
1 1/2 cconfectioner's sugar, sifted
1graham cracker pie crust, 8"
1 can(s)(14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
2 ozsemi-sweet baking chocolate
1 stickunsalted butter, slightly softened
1 tspvanilla extract
How to Make PEANUT BUTTER PIE
- In a large mixing bowl with the electric mixture on medium speed, beat the cream cheese and peanut butter until smooth.
- Beat in the whipped topping and confectioner's sugar.
- Pour into pie shell and smooth the top. Cover lightly and freeze overnight.
- When ready to serve, melt the chocolate and sweetened condensed milk in a double boiler over lightly simmering water. When well combined, remove from heat and add the butter and vanilla. Lightly stir until the butter is melted.
- Serve the warm chocolate sauce with the frozen peanut butter pie.