- 1 c
- extra crunchy peanut butter
- 1 c
- 1 oz
- cream cheese
- 2 Tbsp
- butter, melted
- 1 tsp
- vanilla extract
- 1- 8 oz
- frozen whipped topping, thawed
How to Make Peanut Butter Pie
- 1Mix first five ingredients together until very well mixed.
Then fold in thawed whipped topping. Mix well.
Pour into a pre-made graham or chocolate cookie pie crust. Cool in fridge for at least 4 hours.
- 2Garnish with more whipped topping if desired,drizzle with chocolate syrup, add chopped peanuts over drizzled chocolate.
- 3I slice this pie into small sized servings, as I said before it is a very rich dessert.