Peanut Butter Pie
1chocolate cookie pie crust
8 ozcream cheese room temp.
3/4 cpowder sugar,plus 2tbsp
3/4 cpeanut butter, creamy
1 cheavy cream
1 tspvanilla extract
2 ozshaved chocolate (optional)
HOT FUDGE SAUCE FOR PIE:
1/3 cheavy cream
1/4 cbrown sugar
1/4 ccorn syrup, light
2 Tbspcocoa powder, unsweetened
1/8 tsptable salt
2 tspvanilla extract
4 ozsemi-sweet baking chocolate
How to Make Peanut Butter Pie
- ~ Pie ~
Combine cream cheese, 3/4 cup powder sugar and peanut butter.-3min
- In a sperate bowl- whip cream until thick and light. add 2 tbsp powder sugar and vanilla.
- whip until peaks form.
- Fold cream into peanut butter mixture.
- Pour batter in chocolate pie crust, sprinkle with shaved chocolate.(optional)
- Freeze for 4 hrs or until hardened some.
- ~HOT FUDGE SAUCE~
Add cream, brown sugar, corn syrup, coco powder, salt, vanilla to sauce pan- medium heat
- Reduce heat to simmer. Add chopped chocolate. Stir until chocolate is melted and sauce has thickened. 3-4 min
- Let cool 10 minutes before serving. Enjoy