☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- peanut butter sandwich cookies (about 12 oz)
- 5 Tbsp
- unsalted butter, melted
- 18 oz
- hot fudge sauce
- 3 pt
- vanilla and peanut butter swirl ice cream, softened
- chopped roasted unsalted peanuts
How to Make Peanut Butter Ice Cream Pie with Fudge Topping
- 1Finely grind cookies in processor. Add butter; blend until moist crumbs form. Press crumb mixture over bottom and up sides of 9-inch-diameter springform pan with 2 3/4-inch high sides.
- 2Heat sauce in microwave or in small saucepan until warm. Pour 1 cup sauce over bottom of crust. Freeze 1 hour.
- 3Spoon ice cream over sauce in pan; smooth top. Freeze until firm, about 2 hours.
- 4Rewarm remaining sauce in microwave or saucepan until warm. Pour over ice cream, covering completely. Sprinkle nuts in 1-inch-wide border around edge of pie. Freeze until set, about hour. (Can be prepared 1 week ahead. Cover and keep frozen.)
- 5Run small sharp knife around pan sides to loosen crust. Release pan sides.
- 6Cut pie into wedges and serve.