☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
24peanut butter sandwich cookies (about 12 oz)
5 Tbspunsalted butter, melted
18 ozhot fudge sauce
3 ptvanilla and peanut butter swirl ice cream, softened
·chopped roasted unsalted peanuts
How to Make Peanut Butter Ice Cream Pie with Fudge Topping
- Finely grind cookies in processor. Add butter; blend until moist crumbs form. Press crumb mixture over bottom and up sides of 9-inch-diameter springform pan with 2 3/4-inch high sides.
- Heat sauce in microwave or in small saucepan until warm. Pour 1 cup sauce over bottom of crust. Freeze 1 hour.
- Spoon ice cream over sauce in pan; smooth top. Freeze until firm, about 2 hours.
- Rewarm remaining sauce in microwave or saucepan until warm. Pour over ice cream, covering completely. Sprinkle nuts in 1-inch-wide border around edge of pie. Freeze until set, about hour. (Can be prepared 1 week ahead. Cover and keep frozen.)
- Run small sharp knife around pan sides to loosen crust. Release pan sides.
- Cut pie into wedges and serve.