Peanut Butter Fudge Ice Cream Pie
- 1 qt
- softened french vanilla ice cream
- 1 c
- chunky style peanut butter
- pre-made chocolate or vanilla cookie crust
- 1/2 c
- salted peanuts coarsely chopped
- 1 c
- jar of hot fudge ice cream topping melted
- canned or fresh whipped cream
- 10 small
- peanut butter cups
- 2 Tbsp
- caramel ice cream topping
How to Make Peanut Butter Fudge Ice Cream Pie
- 1In a large bowl, soften the ice cream.
- 2With electric mixer on low, whip in the peanut butter until well blended.
- 3Spoon 1/2 of ice cream mixture into pie crust.
- 4Top ice cream with 3/4 cup of the melted, cooled hot fudge. Top fudge with 1/4 cup of salted chopped peanuts.
- 5Pour remaining ice cream into pie shell. Put remaining fudge in a plastic bag and cut off one corner. Drizzle top of pie with fudge. Drizzle caramel ice cream topping over the pie with a spoon.
- 6Sprinkle top of pie with the remaining 1/4 cup peanuts. Cover and freeze for 2 or more hours until firm.
- 7Decorate with whipped cream around the edges. Place peanut butter cups around the whipped cream (optional.)
- 8When ready to serve, take pie from freezer and slice with a warm knife that's been run under hot water. Return unused portion covered to the freezer.