Peanut Butter Fudge Ice Cream Pie
1 qtsoftened french vanilla ice cream
1 cchunky style peanut butter
1pre-made chocolate or vanilla cookie crust
1/2 csalted peanuts coarsely chopped
1 cjar of hot fudge ice cream topping melted
·canned or fresh whipped cream
10 smallpeanut butter cups
2 Tbspcaramel ice cream topping
How to Make Peanut Butter Fudge Ice Cream Pie
- In a large bowl, soften the ice cream.
- With electric mixer on low, whip in the peanut butter until well blended.
- Spoon 1/2 of ice cream mixture into pie crust.
- Top ice cream with 3/4 cup of the melted, cooled hot fudge. Top fudge with 1/4 cup of salted chopped peanuts.
- Pour remaining ice cream into pie shell. Put remaining fudge in a plastic bag and cut off one corner. Drizzle top of pie with fudge. Drizzle caramel ice cream topping over the pie with a spoon.
- Sprinkle top of pie with the remaining 1/4 cup peanuts. Cover and freeze for 2 or more hours until firm.
- Decorate with whipped cream around the edges. Place peanut butter cups around the whipped cream (optional.)
- When ready to serve, take pie from freezer and slice with a warm knife that's been run under hot water. Return unused portion covered to the freezer.