Peanut Butter Cup Pie
- 1 (14.3 oz) package whole oreos
- 1 cup butter, divided
- 1-1/2 cups + 2 tablespoons creamy peanut butter, divided
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 8 oz heavy wipping cream, divided
How to Make Peanut Butter Cup Pie
- 1Finely crush the Oreos with a food processor/blender (or bash in a Ziploc until very fine). Stir crumbs together with 1/4 cup (1 stick) melted butter until well combined. Press into the bottom and up the sides of a pie pan. Freeze crust for 10 minutes until set.
- 2Add 3/4 cup of softened butter, 1-1/2 cups peanut butter, powdered sugar, and 1/4 cup heavy whipping cream to large mixing bowl. Mix at low speed until smooth and creamy. Spoon the peanut butter mixture over the crust, smooth. Place back in freezer.
- 3Place the chocolate chips and remaining peanut butter into a medium bowl. Heat the cream in a small sauce pan over medium heat. Bring just to a boil (watch very carefully or it will boil out of the pot). When the cream has come to a boil, pour over the chocolate and peanut butter. Let sit for about 5 minutes. Whisk until everything is melted and smooth. Pour the chocolate mixture over the peanut butter mixture (to the edge). Refrigerate, covered at least 1 hour or until ready to serve.