Peanut Butter Cup Pie
- 1 1/2 c
- cold milk
- 1 pkg
- 3.9 oz. instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1 c
- plus 2 tablespoons chopped peanut butter cups, divided
- 8 oz. tube of coolwhip, thawed
- chocolate crumb crust, 8 or 9 inches
How to Make Peanut Butter Cup Pie
- 1In a bowl, bowl whisk the milk and pudding mix for 2 minutes. Let stand for 2 minutes or until soft-set.
- 2Fold in 1 cup chopped peanut butter cups. Fold in coolwhip topping. Spoon into crust. Cover and freeze for 6 hours or overnight.
- 3Remove from freezer 15-20 minutes before serving. Garnish with the remaining peanut butter cups.