Peanut Butter Cream Pie
- 3/4 c
- powdered sugar
- 1/3 c
- peanut butter
- 9 inch baked pie crust
- 1 c
- 1 c
- sour cream
- 1 pkg
- (4 serving) instant french vanilla pudding and pie filling
- 5 pkg
- peanut butter candy cups, divided
- 2 c
- cool whip, thawed
How to Make Peanut Butter Cream Pie
- 1Combine powdered sugar and peanut butter with fork in medium bowl until blended.
Place evenly in bottom of pie crust.
- 2Place milk and sour cream in large bowl. Add pudding mix. Beat with wire whisk or electric mixer 1 to 2 minutes or until thickened.
- 3Pour half of filling over peanut butter mixture. Coarsely chop 4 candy cups; sprinkle over filling. Top with remaining filling.
- 4Spread whipped topping over filling. Cut remaining candy into 8 pieces; place on top of pie, refrigerate.