Peanut butter chocolate pie
CRUST AND FILLING
1 boxchocolate pudding pie filling (use cook and serve, not instant)
1favorite pie crust, cooked and cooled
1 1/2 cheavy whipping cream
4 Tbsppowederd peanut butter
4 Tbsppowdered sugar
2 tspcreme de cacao
How to Make Peanut butter chocolate pie
- Cook and cool pie crust.
- Prepare pudding as instructed on package, fill the pie crust and cool well in the refrigerator (about 1 hour).
- For the topping, chill a metal or glass mixing bowl.
- Add heavy cream and powdered sugar and beat until stiff peaks form.
- Whip in powdered peanut butter and creme de cacao.
- Top pie with whipped topping. Use a piping bag if desired.