- nilla wafers, finely crushed
- 1/4 c
- butter or margarine, melted
- 2 medium
- bananas, halfed length wise and quartered
- squares semi-sweet chocolate, divided
- 1/2 c
- peanut butter
- 2 c
- 2 pkg
- (4 serving size) jell-o vanilla instant pudding
- 2 c
- thawed cool whip, divided
- 2 Tbsp
- planters peanuts, coarsely chopped
USING A VEGETABLE PEELER TO CREATE CHOCOLATE CURLS, SIMPLY SHAVE CHOCOLATE.
YOU CAN SUBSTITUE A PREPARED NILLA PIE CRUST FOR THE WAFERS AND BUTTER
How to Make Peanut Butter-Chocolate Banana Cream Pie
- 1Preheat oven to 350. Mix wafer crumbs and butter until well blended; press firmly onto bottom and up sides of 9" pie dish. Bake 5-8 minutes or until golden brown. Cool completely. Top with bananas
- 2Make chocolate curls from 1/2 square of the chocolate; reserve for garnish. Microwave remaining chocolate and the peanut butter on high for 1 minute. Stir until chocolate is completely melted and mixture is well blended. Drizzle over bananas; set aside.
- 3Pour milk into large bowl. Add dry pudding mixes. Beat with wire whisk 2 minutes or until well blended. Gently stir in 1 cup of the whipped topping. Spread over bananas; top with remaining cup of whipped topping.
- 4Refrigerate at least 3 hours or overnight. Top with chocolate curls and peanuts just before serving. Store leftover pie in frig.